2017 BRIDAL SHOW Vendor rules and INFORMATION
- Space is limited. If interested in being a vendor, fill out the form above to be submitted for review. We will only be permitting a certain number of vendors per category, so please let us know quickly.
- Once you’re a confirmed vendor, you will then be asked to pay your vendor fee of $35. You will ONLY be fully registered when your vendor fee has been received. Payments can be made by cash, check, or credit card. (Checks are payable to Kemfort's Cottage and should be mailed to 31 East Main St Schuylkill Haven, PA 17972.)
- Registration includes: one table with a linen. Please note if electricity is needed, you must provide your own surge protector and extension cord.
- Vendor set up will be on Sat, April 22nd: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm or on Sun, April 23rd: 9:00 am – 11:00 am.
- Vendors must be at their tables and are responsible for their own merchandise throughout the show hours. Tear down begins at 3:00pm. NO early tear down permitted!
- Each vendor is required to donate an item for the door prize raffle (value worth at least $75+).
- Prize Donations will NOT be given away the day of the event. Prizes will be given away directly by the vendor to the winner at a later date. (Last year it was very chaotic trying to announce the prizes. So, this year, the vendor will contact the winner directly, sometime after the event date. That way you will have direct contact with that future client and will be able to form a relationship with them right from the start! (But you MUST provide a detailed description of the prize and how much the prize is worth at the time of registration so we can advertise the prizes.) Prize donations do not have to be mailed in.
- This year we will not be accepting any Direct Sales Companies as vendors. Sorry for any inconvenience.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Abra at 570.385.5100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2017 Kemfort's Cottage Inc, All rights reserved. A division of Kemfort's Cottage Inc.